- High Power High Lumen: 60W, 9600LM per set
- Much Brighter than 80W Hid xenon light, Can directly replace Hid Xenon Lights
- With Anti-Dazzling Sheet for Standard Lighting Pattern
- Super Strong Led Driver
- Built in heat dissipation turbo fan for cooling
- Use COB chips LED on the both sides of the beam, More Light given evenly
- With original connector, just for play and plug, so easy to install.
- Model: Mini8
- Single beam: H7, 9005=HB3, 9006=HB4, 9012=HIR2, H8=H9=H11, H1, H3, 880=881=H27 (with 6pcs CSP LEDs)
- Dual beam: H4/HB2/9003, 9004/HB1, 9007/HB5, 9008/H13 Hi Lo beam(with 12pcs CSP LEDs)
- 8-18 Volt
- Just for play and plug
- Built in Turbo fan for Cooling
- IP67 grade waterproof
- Super heat dissipation
- No interference on Car Radio
- No any delay to light up
- Color Option: 6000K White
- Super long service life 50,000 hours
- Suitable for most of cars, motorcycles, motos, ATVs, UTVs, Boats and most of vehicles
- Sell as 1 pair
Important Points before buying:
- All of JGAUT LED lights have canbus function with EMC system, which can fit for most of the cars in the world. Other LED light can not be compatible so many cars in the market. But we can not say our light can fit 100%, because the car original lighting system is always changing and improving.
- For some German cars, if you encounter the below issues after you install our LED lights, include both of light bulbs flicker,warning error on the PC board, both of lights can not bright up, one or two bulbs light up for a while then off suddenly,bulb has dim lights after you turn off the lights button, the original DRL or Side parking light can not light up after you trun on the headlight bulbs, these indicate that our bulbs can work well, you just need LED decoder or LED resistor to fit your car headlights. Please do not worry and please do not open dispute. You can contact us to deal with these issues. Our service group are always 24hours online to answer you and serve for you.
- If you know about the CAN BUS issue for your car, please contact us.
- For Golf/Hyundai/Renault/Kia/Honda Odyssey/Skoda/Chery/Ford/LandRover and some of German cars, some of these cars need some special adaptor to fix the LED bulbs (Normally H7 and H1 need special adaptor), please contact us with our customer service, we can help you. If you know which adaptor you need, please contact us.
- 2 pieces of CSP LED headlight bulb
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb